Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, March 15, 2019

Mean Girls..

So, I have been away for a while due to school  and life requirements. Should have taken the time to be here, where I belong..I have also started a new job, that in reality should be perfect for me, but really isn't due to the fact that the other women I work with, not all- but a large percentage are not all that friendly. I really thought that the mean girl thing was just passe after high school, but I guess I was wrong. So, here I sit at almost 50 years old with an opportunity to gain some really good experience, but little or no desire to do so due to the unfriendliness of the staff. Very frustrating, especially when the one who I am supposed to be training under spends most every minute after I ask a question either sighing or rolling her eyes. Like life is not stressful enough with all of the bs, and now this? You have to be kidding me right?
I realize wholeheartedly, that at this stage in my life that everyone I meet is not designed to be my "friend", but at the same time I also expect people to be at the very least congenial- for craps sake, we are in the south here folks. But, apparently, just as all moral compasses are being thrown out in society, so are manners and the basic golden rule of treating others as you would like to be treated.
The good news is, that I am in week 5 of my Pathophysiology course and maintaining a 4.0 average, so that is a bright spot-also that it is Friday and I will be home and in calmer waters for the weekend. 
I hope each of you find joy in each day. Share your smile, as you don't know what anyone else is going through and please just be kind to others, as our actions, words, and body language really do matter.

FSF
 

No comments:

Post a Comment