Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What the ...just happened ??

 Hallo, I know it has been a few days since I have written and for that I apologize. What more can I say, I arrived home expecting all to be in order and get ready for a busy start to the fall and low and behold I get home to find out the my 18 year old now hates me and hates living in Germany, oh and did I forget to mention I am the worst mother ever??..I know this transtition has not been easy but I thought after him living here for almost a year all was going really good for him..shows how much I know. Remember future generations..ALWAYS purchase the instruction book of how to be the perfect parent and maybe a ticket to somewhere you cannot be found for when your kids are between the ages of about 15 till i'm guessing 25 years of age.
Both of these suggestions will make your life easier and hopefully you my dear readers can avoid the pure and unadulturated hell in which we have been living for the past few days. 
At any rate I am trying to shake all of this off as best as I can and get onto functioning like a somewhat normal human being..missed my first evening of my second level of Deutsch course on Monday due to the neverending drama but did manage to pick myself up and go to my first sewing class yesterday evening..see pics for my fabulous new sewing machine..well, not brand new..it was a Christmas gift last year from my husband and son..it say on my work table until last night due to lack of time and to tell the truth I was a bit overwhelmed by all of its options..but last night was a success and this morning I made a curtain for our loft area upstairs..not so bad for a first project, super simple I know but it felt really good to do this. Plus look how cute the Owl pillow I bought to go on the sofa next to the window with the new curtain is..plus I think the light green color really brightens up the room.
On the very top of the page are a couple of pictures of the day I left Texas..how fun is this dress and hat? And oh, the people I met in the airport..in Dallas of course..where the people actually speak to you..Bennigans in the International terminal seemed to be the place to hang out so we mixed and ate and drank until the flights began to board. It was great fun. I think my mom and grandma had as much fun with this outfit as I did. Needless to say, miss my family already!!
As far as the great eating and exercise routiene that I was going to engage in on Monday, well..with all of the fabulous stress I have been under since arriving back home who needs it..I have lost 2 pounds already from lack of hunger. No, really, I head to Kaiserslautern again tomorrow and will hopefully regain my strength and energy level at some point over the weekend. Being around my positive,motivated coworkers always seems to give me energy.
So, my readers..I wish you a fantastic rest of your day and will touch base once I am settled in tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment