Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Good morning!

Good morning to you all! Today, today I will teach myself how to make Zwetschgen Maramalade. For all of you non Deutsche people out there a Zwetschgen is in the plum family, not so yummy alone but perfect for baking or in this case as a Marmalade. I must say, I pushed it a bit pyhsically yesterday, went for a long run and did quite a few excercises with weights, I am a bit sore today but in a good way. I was terribly hungry last night, it is a bit of a challenge to pig out as a Vegan!! ;D Perhaps that is a really good thing though. Have been going through a nesting phase since I have been home, we have been in our house now for almost a year and after the initial furnishing we came to a halt and I haven't done much in the way of decorating but lately I seem to be hooked, got a new rug for the livingroom yesterday and after a trip to the discount store made a cute diningroom table arrangement for Fall..one thing I learned as life as a single mom is how to decorate on a not so big budget, I have carried that habit with me into my marriage and sometimes I cannot tell if my husband is impressed or just embarassed at my tendency to shop second hand and discount stores for somethings. To me it is like a game and I love to tell people how little I paid!! Okay, the dogs must be walked and then I need to get to the grocery store, for all of you in America..all is closed here on Sunday so if you don't shop before then and you need something too bad so sad. I find this good though, sometimes having all that you desire 24 7 is not always a good thing! Thias gives the workers time off and the time to spend with their families or when single time to relax, meet with friends ,etc. A great concept!
Anyway, time to get this day started..enjoy!b It's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment