Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall is here!!





Good evening to all of you. Have included pictures from Ernetfest in Aurich that took place today. Basically it is like a harvest festival, lots of pumkins, sweet popcorn and other yummy smells in the air. Not to mention crafts and deco items from various groups. Third pic down is of a Vegan root veggie bake I made yesterday,, I adore beets and cook with then fairly often. I must say, Fall is hands down my favorite season, the colors, the chill in the air, the clothes, the smells, festivals, and getting to wear boots again!!
Monitered my steps today 11,453.  Tomorrow has no errands on the schedule so after dog walking session, yoga and jogging. I am looking forward to moving and using some muscles..today was spent shopping and planting fall flowers..not bad but not so in order for my training schedule.
Okay, time to settle into the evening, all is quiet..Bis morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment