Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

And the date is set....

Guten Morgen! Have looked and looked for a half marathon that will fit into my crazy schedule and managed to find one in Duisburg on 1 June 2014, this is a Sunday. There are 261 days until this event..A half marathon is 21.0975 Kilometers..I do not know about all of you but for me this sounds like a very long distance to be running..but me in all of my (have to do it better) mindset will do this and by golly, yes, I will succeed. My husband does not understand this drive that comes from deep within me, and honestly..sometimes I dpon't either but as long as I am able I will take it and run with it. I would rather look back and be glad that I did whatever I thought about doing than looking back and having regrets that I did not have the courage to do it at all. I must tell all of you that the Vegan way of eating is doing me good, I feel great and between that and spending lots of time walking with my pups I put on a pair of chinos the other day that used to be a bit on the uncomfortable side earlier this summer and I must say..I look pretty darn good in them and they fit much better. The scale is always good to use but sometimes the numbers can be a bit discouraging if they are not what you expected..the ways clothes fir is a better gauge sometimes..ladies, you know what I am talking about..your skinny jeans can always provide incentive to eat something healthy over those cookies, bread..or whatever your nemisis is!! Okay, so..I must workout and stack firewood this morning. Once the backyard is cleaned up I will feel much better..disorganization and messy are not my thing..in fact I always feel a bit of kilter (is that even a real word??) when things are out of place..my youngest tells me that there is help and medication for this but I prefer to just maintain a constant level of stress over the fact that I live with 2 men and 2 dogs and the fact that I never seem to have enough hours in the day to accomplish my endless goals. Anyway..have an awesome day! Bis später!!

No comments:

Post a Comment