Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, November 13, 2015

In respect to...

Good Morning..well, it is not really..upon waking up this morning I read that there were 5 separate bombings in Paris with over 100 individuals killed. While today's FSF was to be one full of pictures, nutrition tips, and celebrating being healthy..with what has happen I wanted to just say that the state of the world today is heartbreaking..bombings, the complete and total disrespect for life and just about everything else, the names of Christain holidays being changed so as not to offend, stupid arguements over red cups..not only did I read about Paris I was also treated to images of individuals living in the USA standing on the American Flag..without consequence..at this point I don't even know what to say or feel anymore...and I am sure there are many more of you just like me out there..I personally struggle with feelings of anger, disappointment, disbelief..knowing that some of the things running through my head are not how I was raised to think or feel..but that was another time, another world. My heart is heavy and I am saddened for everyone affected by the events taking place...

No comments:

Post a Comment