Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

This kitchen is busy!!


 Hello all!! The weather has changed and therefore I have been spending a lot more time indoors than normal..and that means about every third day or so my kitchen explodes with healthy goodies!! Now, this is the first year I have ever worked with fresh pumkins..and let me just say that I am totally addicted. They so outrank the canned version in taste and color!! And as far as getting them opened and cleaned out..well..let's just say that you can skip about half of your arm workout for the day..but the results are oh so worth it!! These 2 pumpkins found a home in pumpkin muffins made with whole wheat flour and applesauce (instead of oil or butter)..with a bit of honey and molasses thrown in to substitute for the sugar..;D and also for pup treats to go with the continuation of the season..I love the feeling I get when I feed my fur children items that come out of everyday ingredients that I make for them..fresh pumpkin, eggs, and pumpkin oil..so good for them!
Have been using some ground turkey lately..made a yummy chili (not pictured..:C next time though) and some turkey burgers (pictured below) that took the guilt out of eating a burger..plus served them with fake mashed potatoes..made with cauliflower 
 instead and some freshly prepared spinach..you know what I find so amusing is that the man who informed me about 4 years ago that he wasn't a rabbit now consumes about 4 meatless meals a week..the stuffed mushrooms for example..perfectly filling for an evening where you don't want a big meal.
Have been hitting the treadmill on an almost daily basis (8.6 km) now for e couple of weeks..I do have days..like today where I choose to give my body a rest but still deposit good, healthy foods into it..this morning saw a raw grain and oatmeal cereal with dried fruits and soy-rice milk..have my large bottle of H2O by my side and am ready to hit the books..as the weather outdoors is grey and windy it looks like a perfect day to light a fire and some candles also to welcome the NW German winter in..on these short, dark days sometimes it takes some adjusting and creativity to not get caught up in the blues related to the dreariness outdoors. Okay..I wish you all an amazing Tuesday..I am going to increase my knowledge and spend some cuddle time with my fur babies!! Don't forget to share your smile!!



 Stuffed Mushroom Ingredients:

Spinach
crumbled Feta Cheese
Goat cheese
Roasted Walnuts
Green Onions
Sea Salt
Fresh ground Black Pepper












No comments:

Post a Comment