Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wake up and work out!!


 Good Morning all!! okay..it is 0845..a bit of a late start this morning due to getting caught up searching for half marathon possibilities for 2016..but workout is done for the day..as far as my daily goal of 20,000 steps..10,380 have already been taken!! Whoopwhoop..feeling awesome and motivated!! 
For all of you out there who have served in the US Military or are serving..Happy Veteran's Day..and thank you all for your service and commitment to do what only about 1% of the nation does!!
Breakfast this mornng was a vanilla protein shake and Kaki fruit..only got through about 1/3 of the fruit before I was 1 stuffed puppy..will make a great afternoon study snack. ;D
So..yes..while on my date with my treadmill I thought it is time for me to find out how it feels to run first a few 1/2 marathons and then progress to the full ones..found several for the spring here in Germany and am waiting for the late summer schedules for TN and GA as starting in July I will be stateside once more!! So excited for family and friends again!!..I have some educational and career goals (yes..I know I am closer to 50 and that technically I should be slowing down instead of pushing forward, but....life happens!) that I just cannot quite accomplish here and my husband is such an awesome support system for me..so very grateful!!! 
During my Bible study and conversation time with God this morning I came across the following verse which just hit the nail on the head this morning and gave my motivation level an extra push...
      
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
                                                                    --1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Powerful words...

    I wish you all an amazing day and all the energy and concentration to accomplish all you want and need to today..don't forget to share your smile while being your awesome self !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment