Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Somedays a girl just has to bake!!

 So..the day started out not so good. Have you ever had one of those days where you just woke up annoyed?? For no good reason, just a little on the pissy side?? Well, that was how I greeted the day, but as a result every single window in my house had been cleaned before 0715 this morning..just in time for the rain to start..Yes, I heard your message God. Calm down and have a re-do, so that is what I did. As my husband is still working night shift my treadmill is of limits after 0545 
and untill after 1830-well, let's just say that if I don't get my sweat on early I know myself well enough to know that it will not happen in the evening-so as he was already asleep, or at least pretending to to get away from my crap mood-that left me to 1. rearrange the livingroom-which took all of about 20 minutes and then 2. turned on some inspirational music-being negative is really, really hard while getting your praise and worship on by the way !!- and broke out the baking supplies-we now have pup treats for days and a Plum Crumble . I had bought the pumpkins to make pumpkin puree, which I did -for another type of pup treat and pumkin bread that will have to come on another day as my studies are calling me..and if I don't stay on track these next 2 weeks I will be in a mess for time!!
I wish you all an amazing day--by the way my mood is much improved, the house clean (even the oven!!), and goodies are ready to share!! And most importantly...
Don't forget to share your smile !!







No comments:

Post a Comment