Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sorry, it's been a minute...but look at the goodies!!

 Hello to everyone!! Sorry, I had to take a break from as many electronic devices as possible for a while..I was way too connected and had no down time and after spending abut 6 months solid in online courses (so far am maintaining all A's in my courses) and traveling all over (work related) I needed to administer some "self-care"..which meant focusing on me, spending time at home with my husband and turning off the outside world as much as possible for a while. Lots of time reading, journaling, exercising, 
hanging out with my critters, coloring ;D, and recentering! The good news is..that I am feeling much calmer now and ready to continue this crazy journey! 
As promised..pictures of the wonderful finds (and purchases) from my new favorite store the Secondhandboutique "Finderlohn" located in Aurich, DE..as previously mentioned not only for the amazing clothing and accessories that you can find but also for the wonderful owner who makes you feel right at home the minute you walk through the door! I have been organizing our closets and have goodies to take in for resale... am sure I will discover at least a couple more items that will be "must haves"..The concept of secondhand may cause some to turn their noses up, but to me it is great..especially in a store like Finderlohn-up to date items that you cannot find in a regular retail store..which means..there is 1 of something and not 50..I don't know about all of you, but I don't necessarily want to wear what everyone one else is wearing!!
                                                                                                           

 Fall is upon us here in NW Germany, the weather has changed, the leaves are falling, and that means that time spent outdoors is increasing..that also means it is the season for delicious friuts such as plums and sharon fruit (Kaki)..so excited as I can eat these by the bucket full-finding the Kaki in the grocery stores after almost a year is just a big ol happinessness booster for me!..yes, I know..it doesn't take much!!
After my time out my creativity is ready to play..started a new decoupage project yesterday for our second kitchen area-should be able to show you all the finished project tomorrow :D.
For all of you FSF readers and followers that remember the work in progress that is the new back fence-patio project..well, it is finished except for new furniture and some deco items , but those are going to have to wait for a while..as it is no longer the season for outdoor living!! See picture below for the results of my husband's hard work.. Okay..time to get to work on my studies..the morning date with my treadmill has been checked off, as has the arm and ab work for the morning..enjoying a cup of green tea and am thankful that God is so good!
 


 As always, I wish you all an amazing, blessed day..and don't forget to share your smile!!



No comments:

Post a Comment