Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My morning date with God, another man, and a machine!!


 Good Morning to you all!! Sad to say I woke up yesterday with a horrible stomach issue that kept me down for part of the day, but happy to say that this morning was much much better and the day started at 0430, with a conversation with God, reading a book from Joel Osteen- "Everyday a Friday"-for those of you who have not read this book and are looking for a good inspirational read I highly recommend it!! Right now I only have it on my Kindle but will be ordering a book version this week-as my degree has a concentration of Life Coach- to me this is a must have to add to my personal library. After getting my spiritual growth up and moving I got my self up and moving, 6 km before 0630..feeling much better afterwards and am loving the way my arms are gaining some definition-my husband posted a picture from our wedding day the day I turned 46 and it has served as motivation-the chest and arm definition in 2011 was awesome!! My next motivational book is already in que- "May cause Miracles" by Gabrielle Bernstein. Starting my days in the order listed ALWAYS seems to make things run a bit smoother- starting the way with God  and taking care of the body he has blessed me with. My ultimate self reinvention goal is to be able to have my own business as a Wellness Coach-upon completing this first MA I will obtain a Masters Certificate in Nutrition and then a second Master's degree in Public Health with a Nutrition concentration, then my MSN..and somewhere in the middle of all of this earn my certification as a Wellness and Nutrition Coach-have a phone interview already scheduled for this to take place next week!! Excited!! Cannot wait to work with a Certified Wellness Coach to learn how to reach my personal goals while learning how to help others in this way!! When I started this new path I was not sure where it would take me, but God has been whispering in my ear that this is the way I need to go for quite some time now, it was me who kept trying to close the door because starting over is always scary. But God never hands us more than we can do and has blessed each of us with a special gift, this is such a great way to build on my years of working as a nurse, but due to location have really had to look for ways to contribute to society while being there for my family also..Thinking outside of the box really is an awesome experience!!

Am trying out a new Spa Water today-freshly grated Ginger, sliced lemons, and cloves-can't help myself as it is the season for all things Fall and Holiday. Tried a new hot drink yesterday- sliced lemon, honey, cloves, and cayenne pepper-tried it first without the honey but it was a bit too bitter for me so added a tick of sweet to take the edge off. Luch was the yumminess pictured above-Avocados, fresh figs, and tomatoes!! And for dinner this evening I will be trying out the below recipe..stay tuned for tomorrow's FSF to see the results!

I wish all of you such a wonderful day..Share your smiles and take the initiative to be the change that you would like to see in the world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment