Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

It's Monday and I am now a year older!!



 Good Morning to you all!! Took a break from FluffySeeksFirm over the weekend due to doing a bit of exploring and relaxing with my hubby! Saturday saw me turning a year older (words can not express how overwhelmed I was with all of the birthday greetings and wishes-my heart was on fire with all of the love and friendship!), the annual Heidemarkt in Aurich, some shopping and the 25th anniversary of the coming together of Germany following WWII- Tag der Deutschen Einheit. For me personally, it is quite a priviledge to live here for this occassion. Even though relocating to a new country a bit over 4 years ago has not been so easy sometimes, as time passes I feel very at home here and very blessed for all I have learned, the experiences I have had, and for the amazing people who are now part of my life that I never would have met had I not taken this giant leap!! 
I had thought about making Fluffy into a pure fitness and nutrition site but realized that perhaps this would not be the best for either myself or all of you wonderful readers out there- my life is rich with things that happen and places to see and I want to be able to share that with all of you and share the gifts that God has brought into my life..now by no means does that mean that the Fluffiness of following my drive to once more be Firm will be taken out-I am just not going to center every blog about how big my butt is or what the scale says-by now it is no secret that this is a battle I fight on a constant basis, but life is so much more interesting than all of that!! By the way the weekend did not see a break in the workouts- 5km both days and yesterday the scale read 71.1kg.
Today sees the beginning of week 7 of this session for my MA- am indeed happy to see the last 2 weeks on the horizon and the very short break in between these 2 courses and the next 2 as this has been very challenging without being at home and as a result my work has not been what it could have been, but am hoping my instructors show a bit of understanding, but are fair at the same time. Research paper and final exam this week, along with the normal postings and responses, and then week 8 will see another exam and a presentation. What feels awesome though, it that I registered and paid for my last session which will end in May--whoop whoop-that means 1 Masters done!!
For those of you who are wondering what Heide is--here is a picture, a winter hardy plant that is pretty to look at, easy to care for and adds a bit of color to days that can get pretty grey here. It comes in various colors from the gorgeous purple, to vibrant pinks, & shades of green and yellow. Down side-must be replanted every year, but is not expensive so a great way to change up the look of your garden or entryway. The day was beautiful and the sun was in it's full glory-as you can all see the marketplace was jam packed with folks enjoying the day. I hope you all enjoy the visit via photos!! 
The last photo on the page is of some gifts and cards that arrived from the states and from my Mom the awesome flip flip banner-ideally I should live on a tropical island somewhere and where flip flops on a daily basis but life doesn't work like that right now so this splash of brightness will go up in my office to bring color and fantasy to my work and study time!! The necklace will be a summer addition to my wardrobe, which will be seeing some "Island Time" for sure this coming year!! 


 It is time to get busy with the day- me and the pups are enjoying a dark,
quiet morning-Max the Wonderdog is snuggled up on the couch and Missy is guarding the livingroom! The time for inspirational reading and time with God is now, before the sun comes up and daily living begins- I wish you all such an amazing, blessed day..


  Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous sing, all you who are upright in heart.
                 -Psalm 32:11 


PS..Dont't forget to share your smile! 

Goal for the week: To see 69 kg on the scale, learn 10 new words auf Deutsch and 5 new words auf Spanisch!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment