Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, October 30, 2015

A special day!!



 Good Morning to everyone!! Today is Saturday the 31st of October..today my oldest child turns 24!! On of my biggest prayers is that this time next year we will be together! Life is indeed blessed but this is a perfect example of one of the downsides of living in another country away from 97% of your family..
So, creativity has been flowing over the last few days and here is the finished product..now hanging proudly in our 2nd kitchen area..bright colors filled with a travel theme ;D. I have to admit, living in this part of Germany during the fall-winter months can be a challenge for me, the sun doesn't come out to play very often and it is dark very early in the evenings..lots of colors, candles, music and journaling to help me stay positive and upbeat!!-I took the above picture yesterday about 0730, very pretty in it's own right I think..another blessing is that our grapevine we planted earlier in the year has been very productive..how yummy do these grapes look?? And, knowing that grapes that had to be shipped in from who knows where are at almost 5 Euros in the grocery stores right now make these taste even better!! Okay..the house is quiet, as it is about 0515..time to spend some time in conversation with God and work on my meditation skills (a new experience for me) before beginning the day with my treadmill and tennis shoes!! I wish you all a very Happy Halloween!!! and a wonderful weekend in general!!

No comments:

Post a Comment