Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Motivational Monday is here!!

Guten Morgen!! Today has started out awesome-8.6 km on the treadmill, ran 2 miles of that (3.2 km) in 18:18..have another fitness test in April and am setting my run time goal at 17:20. Wanted to give you all a glimpse into my day-food to be consumed, the Spa Water of the day..this time with fresh grated ginger, fresh mint, and sliced limes...my reading material..both for my university courses and for those personally chosen to assist me in  improving my life..Spiritual growth, mental health and increased self-confidence, nutrition and fitness wise. I am an avid reader of just about everything I can get my hands on, and besides FSF and Have Flip Flops will Travel-I keep at least 2 journals going at all times-one for health and fitness and one for personal growth and reflection..I am also a huge fan of coloring books for adults-studies are shown that this activity has the same affect on the brain as meditation-which I am also beginning to do..to sit still for seveeral minutes at a time is really proving to be a challenge for me, but as the saying goes..practice makes perfect! The more I learn about nutrition and what we put into our bodies the more I am leanig towards a plant based diet minimal animal protien such as eggs and fish for the health benefits-have decided that red meat and pork products are out, as is anything that contains ingrediants that has been produced in a factory and are not natural (ie..chemicals)-so this means almost 100% of prepackaged foods are out, as is white flour and white sugars. At this point, with what I have learned I am just kind of disgusted with what I have previously put into my body.  But..today is a new day, a day to start taking super good care of this body and soul God has given me and I am excited to share this journey with all of you. Due to changes made in my life over the past few years my lifestyle and career has changed dramatically, I am, at the age of 46 years old, being given the opportunity to redefine and reinvent who I am and what I will spend the majority of my time doing- as a result of courses taken, material read, and information gathered I have definantly decided to focus on my next step of becoming a Health and Wellness Coach (as a 2nd career)..I had introduced this idea a couple of weeks ago and have done a lot of soul searching, prayer, and weighing of pros and cons (over months) and have decided that this is a door that God is opening for me and giving me motivation to work towards. 
 
 I do not think this will be an easy task as I have tons to learn, experiences to go through, and certifications and classes to earn and complete, but am looking forward to even more growth and change and being able to help others do the same.
So, time to hit the books-eat some healthy foods, hydrate and make today awesome. I wish you all a wonderful Motivational Monday and don't forget to share your smile!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment