Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The weekend is almost over :C

Good evening to you all. This is yet another weekend that has just flown by, here it is Sunday evening..my husband has just left for work, the dogs have been walked, the dishwasher and washing machine are hard at work and..as for me, myself, and I ..I am about to settle in for a couple of hours of homework..yes, dear readers, I have homework form my Deutsch class that must be done. I could wait until tomorrow as it is  not due until tomorrow evening but in an attempt to reduce my daily stress I will do it tonight ..I am taking a lesson from my oldest who last week prepared an English eassy that is not even due until this coming Thursday..very proud of him for that! Today we stacked firewood once more..well, okay..I stacked firewood and Matthis just cut the stuff..kidding..the stacking of was definantly the easy part! It was fun to work together though..Kenny Chesney playing on the radio and being out in the fresh air together was good for us. Went to my in laws this afternoon for coffee, needless to say my choice to eat Vegan was a hot topic and one that was met with suprise. I must say though, I feel a little better everyday and I can feel my energy level rising since I have decreased the amount of fat and additives floating around in my system.  Took some pics of the pups today for all of you, will download them in the morning and post them. Tomorrow starts the training for not only my PT test for next month but also for the half marathon in June of 2014..sounds like a very long time from now but I know in reality it is not and the time will fly by. So, time to hit the books..sleep well. Bis morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment