Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Okay..bitchfest complete..ready to pick myself up and start fresh!!

Hello to you all, feel better today. After being in a funk for a couple of days and most of this morning I made a concious decision to get over myself and take matters into my own hands..for some reason things seem to work out for the best when I do not rely on others and just put my big girl panties on and do what needs to be done..no matter how tedious or frustrating those things may be. Today was one of those days where I did just that, got a lot of stuff done, made some contacts for information needed for PA school, and well short story shorter..feel like about 50 pounds have been lifted off of my shoulders. 
Have great news for all of you, Trevor..my oldest..a new college student did really well on his first math exam, this was a class he was really dreading as it was never his strong point but congrats to him..needless to say..Super duper proud mom here!
Posted this goofy pic just because I adore these Sunglasses, obviously this was not taken within the last week as the weather here has settled into it's favorite fall-winter color GREY!! Actually, everytime I wear them I get to have alittle bit of fun thinnking about how much fun I had with my mom the day we went shopping, well..okay..1 of the days..and we each bought 2 pair of these for little to nothing..I have a pair that is even more fun but I have to wear them with her to have a pic made to go with hers :D.
We had a pallet of pellets delivered to the house this morning,so I decided to incorporate stacking them into my workout routiene this morning..why not? Each bag weighs 15 kilogramms and there are I don't know how many per pallet. Great for the arms, back, and waist. Since begining to eat Vegan I have become addicted to banana-PB-and rice milk smoothies, they serve in a pinch for my ice cream cravings and do a body good. I must say, besides my emotional chocolate cravings I am not missing my normal sweet tooth indulgences..gummy bears, cookies, and milk, ice cream bars..you know how it is. The frozen bananas provide a perfect creamy base for whatever I add into the blender with them.Okay, must complete my abdominal routiene and head to the shower I start my second sewing class this evening. Have a great day and we'll talk tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment