Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Not much to tell today..

Good evening to all. Today was a pretty calm day as compared to late. Actually spent some time with my husband before he headed to bed after working yet another night shift..this is supposed to be the last week..I am not holding my breath on this one quite yet though. Made a large pot of brown rice and added beans and corn to it so that I don't have to cook for myself for the next few days..add some Tabasco and it is hearty and has a good flavor. Walked the fuzz faces 2 times, abdominal exercises, looked at treadmills online and then did about 2 hours worth of homework before class. My second level language course is challanging which is always good for the knowledge workout. Anyway, am pretty tired as the days are now mostly wet and grey...so I am heaeded to bed early and will hope for more energy tomorrow!!Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment