Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall glorious Fall!!

 Hello to all, as promised..pics of homemade Marmelade, both Zwetschgen and Pineapple..and yes, that is also homemade bread you see. I must say, making these 2 yummy items was actually alot of fun. We spent the morning at an open house at a local animal shelter, the same one that we adopted our sweet Melissa from. It was a great success as far as the number of visitors that we saw within the 2 hours we were there. I hope some of the fuzzyfaces found new homes in the process, I am personally hoping for a young cat out of the visit..after all my birthday is next week..then we got to come home and spend some time in the backyaed with ours pups and rounded off the
Sunday afternnon with a visit to Oma and Opa.All in all a very good day. I hope you all enjoyed your day, and for those of you who are right in the middle of it..enjoy the remainder!
Tomorrow starts a more regimeneted time for me, I have sat back for the past few weeks and kind of gone in whichever direction the wind blew me but tomorrow is fresh..high energy, lots of organization, and more productivity..



No comments:

Post a Comment