Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tag der deutsche Einheit und..mein Geburtstag!!

 Guten Morgen ! I wanted to post so sweet baby pics this morning and decided to throw in a pic of my second favorite pair of boots..my absolute favorite are a grey knee high pair..these however are super fun and are from Tamaris..this is my new favorite brand , outside of Coach of course..
Today is the last day for us to be a 2 dog family, ass of tomorrow we will be a 2 dog, 1 cat family..we found a sweet Calico when we were at the shelter the other day..of course for those who know me well, you know that if I had th room I would bring all of the homeless critters home with me, as is while we were there I cried because they have to live in a shelter and not in a loving home..but I must say, the shelters here in Deutschland are no kill and the shelter--Tierheim Hage does a fabulous job so it makes it easier to accept. Anyway, somewhere between the visit and my crying my husband decided a cat would be okay for us to have..all is ready for her..a small cat apt, toys, litter box with cover and food and water bowls..now to wait until tomorrow!
My family was great and I recieved all bithday cards before today..all is closed today because it is a very important day here..Tag der deutsche Einheit..representative of the remerging of east and west Deutschland. A proud day here.

I recieved flowers and perfume from my normally not romatic husband..makes for a perfect morinng..that and we have 4 whole days together..that is far and few between for us so I am going to savor every minute. But..no cake for me, instead I think if we can find a bakery that is open or maybe a stand in the Marketplace in Aurich..a Laugenbrötchen..pretzelroll..made with no animal prodects..so yummy. Today they are having a flower market in the city..so that is where we are headed this morning..fresh air, a few flowers for the flower beds..good stuff. Will take pics and post some either later today or tomorrow morning..goal reached by the way..67.2 kilograms this morning!! Goal for October..65 kilograms!

No comments:

Post a Comment