Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

And let the creativity flow....



 Good morning all. Wanted to get these pics posted before my day takes off..lots of homework to do still before I leave for my interview at the hospital. Hopefully all will go okay. 
Anyway..the door I dropped while carrying upstairs last week..behind the paper images is a mirror which is cracked..but what are you going to do?? throw the whole thing out or let is sit there and be messed up so you can be irritated everyday when you look at it or..you can have some fun and make it a bit more interesting..my idea it will be sort of a work in progress,when I see a picture I really like, one that makes me happy I can add it to the collage..and I thought what a perfect postcard to have at the very top..for those of you who do not speak Deutsch it translates into- The 3 most beautiful words in the world..I'm going shopping!! At anyrate..when handed lemons..make lemonade..that's what I have done with this piece of furniture. I have already been pretty busy this morning..had alot of work to do for an upcoming event for the professional organizatin I am a member of..and you know I had to do a bit of housework too! Now for a walk with the pups, and a couple of hours of studying and then off I go to Leer..Hope you all have a wonderful day..


No comments:

Post a Comment