Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, October 18, 2013

TGIF!!!!!

 Guten Morgen..yeah! It's friday..I know..all of you are thinking..and..you don't have to go to work everyday Fluffy..what is the difference between Friday, Wednesday, and a Sunday? The difference is I get to actually spend time with my husband, I don't have to make sure my son leaves the house in time for his classes to start, and I do not have to be on a schedule of sorts..making lunches, cleaning the house...all is just a bit more relaxed! Now, ask me on a Thursday mornng when my husband has taken the day off of work and I will be all out of sorts because he has disrupted my weekday routiene!! Woke up this morning feeling blessed, not only for this life I
now but also because when I was feeling down yesterday several friends reached out to me from both here in Deutschland and from back in the states, so I have made it a point to always remember that even when I cannot see the people I want to as much as I want to or to do the things that I used to do so very often that I am indeed a very lucky girl ..okay..now that i am really close to 45 years old I guess I should say woman ..but age is all in how you feel in your heart and mind..so I choose to feel about 32..so there..lucky girl!! Wanted to share a couple of pics to brighten your day..pretty flowers from our yard and a pic Matthias took while I was doing none other than writing Fluffy..I thought it was pretty funny. Workout for the morning..check, 1 load of laundry done..check, dishwasher unloaded..check, now to eat something, shower and take the pups for their morning sniff fest..and I must say..with this new baby cat in the house you would think we have a real baby in the house, one of us is always taking a picture of something she does..will download and post later today..heads up, smile, and be positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment