Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Today is the day!!!

Guten Morgen all! Today is the day that the new baby kitty comes home to her new house with her new family..all is ready (has been for over a week)! Just a reminder..as I have posted this already to my facebook and twitter sites..October is adopt a shelter dog month..for those of you who are thinking about a new family member!!Just a thought.
Went to Mathias Hochschule Rheine information seminar for theeir Physician Assistant Program yesterday evening..am super excited as even my husband who was a bit negative about it a couple of weeks ago is now for it and fully on board with me. Finally got to meet with one of the instructors who has been my contact person over the phone and via email..super nice and helpful. From the looks of the parcipitants last night I will be one of the oldest in the class but that is okay. It is not like in the states where people of all ages tend to be enrolled in college, it is definantly an oddity here for someone..gasp..my age to be a student. But as it is I have gotten used to being kind of out of place and different in the region where we live, what used to make me mad, sad and very uncomfortable I just find amusng..let the people look and talk it is now just the fuel I need to push harder to be better, do more, and grow to be even stronger than I was before.
Started my morning making a huge, colorful salad and chopping fresh veggies for a curry that we will be eating this evening..made with coconut milk and in 2 portions of course..1 with meat for the guys and 1 without for me. yummo!!
Okay, time to hit the treadmill and do my floor exercises as it is still dark outdoors and the pups are not huge fans of walking before daylight..will take pics today and post for you all this evening..have a day as awesome as all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment