Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday..a day of rest? Really??

 Hallo..hope you all are having a great Sunday so far..we hit the ground running and have yet to stop..we are not home so often during the day together and seeing as how we took some time and played yesterday today is our catch up day..I was finally able to get a good catface shot of Marli and wanted to share it with you all..she is a cutie I must say..and a brave little turkey at that..she has a healthy respect for the pups but still like to explore and discover her new home..She loves to watch TV and play with the computer..see below..quite a hambone..life with a cat is quite a bit different than with just the 2 dogs..
We went to Leer yesterday to the Gallimarkt, it was a bit cool and grey outdoors but that was okay because it was not as crowded as it would have normally been. Drank our first Glühweins of the season..red wine with spices served hot..super dooper yummy!! I tried to get Matthias to drink about 6 of them so he would ride some of the rides with me but it was a big no go..so we watched instead and ate some
goodies that taste the best at the festivals in the fall and winter ..outdoors of course Soft Pretzals served warm, sausages with crappy, cheap french fries that you would never in a million years eat at home but the are fabulous served with mayo or in my case mustard!!, and of course you cannot forget oriental noodles with cabbage and maybe some carrots if it is your lucky day..I am saving the marinated mushrooms that are to die for until the Herbstmarkt in Aurich later this month..I adore the fall here,not for the grey skies but for all that there is to do..so many markets and festivals...one never has to be bored here just because the weather is changing..Okay..have worked out, cleaned the house up, made a hearty Sunday morning breakfast for the guys, now time to shower and see what more I can get into today..it's not raining and the sun is shining..looks like a outside kind of day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment