Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happiness is..a Banana smoothie served with my favorite spoon!!

 Guten Morgen! Pics from my birthday..flowers, the Market in Aurich, fun times at the Moor Museum..the houses the people lived in earlier..with their animals, and Dalton threashing wheat, and finally wind energy at its best in a clear Ostfriesland sky!

Last night my sweet husband made me a Banana PB and Soymilk smoothie..as you all know I am totally addicted and he brought it to me with my favorite long, skinny spoon..it used to be reserved for BlueBell Homemade Vanilla ice cream but as we don't have that here and I no longer consume any animal products it is well used for my nightly smoothies..but I personally find it really cool that he knew that small but very important fact..;D
Today is one of those days where I woke up totally energized, found some great workout tips on twitter, an drinking an all fruit smoothie as we speak, and did not forget to take my multivitamin! Way to start positve. Now all that is missing is a small progressive church like I used to go to in Georgia where we could raise our hands in worship while singing Chris Tomlin songs, un fortunantly churches like that do not exist in my part of the world. So I have to do it in my car, my livingroom, wherever the urge strikes..
So, as it is Sunday and all stores are usually 
closed today is a special day as IKEAin Oldenburg is open..so drving and shoppng we will go! 
Anyway..time to put the sports bra on and get my rear in gear..sweat and a little pain to start the day..along with prayers of thanks that all is good with my family!
Have an awesome day and we will talk later!                                                                          







No comments:

Post a Comment