Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Bahhhh..this weather sucks!

 Hi there..this weather today is horrible... rain, strong wind, cold, grey....Am hoping I can get by without leaving the house today. The pups do not like going outside in this either..the can actually potty in their own backyard today..I promise, when we walk I always use poop bags..as I think it is horribly rude to leave my dogs poop in someone else's yard.
As you can see the treadmill has a nice home..perfect for my morning runs that I am fast becoming addictd to..did not run yesterday and I have to tell you I felt yucky all day..I attibute it to not working out..seriously..yes, I too am shocked.. who would have ever imagined I would have become that kind of girl..one who is addicted to fitness?? I was always one for copious amounts óf coffee and ice cream but fitness?? I guess stranger things have happened ;D Posted a view of the inside of my fridge..thought it looked quite colorful and pretty darned healthy..below that is the salad a made a couple of days ago before 7am..3 different kinds of lettuces..what a vitamin boost!
Below is a pic of some home grown veggies my freind Sandra gave me..used a chili last night in sauteed Veggies..what for a kick of heat..Super good! Thank you Tante Sandra..she is designated Aunt for all of my fuzzy faces! and also Vegan.
Anyway..have already worked out and ran this morning so the day is off to an awesome start..outside of the s,fjrtfbvtttt weather..looks like a good day to finally catch up on emails, letter writing, and other computer related issues..ROA, online Deutsch classes..oh,the neverending to do lists!!!!
 All critters are doing good today..Marli is sleeping in my lap after a burst of kitten energy this morning and the pups are
sleeping in the livingroom..what for a life!!
Happy friday to you all, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment