Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What for a s..§%/&$"!!!! day I have had.

Leibe Leute..I have had such a total crap day today..I have next week 2 very important meetings that can very well define my career future here in Deutschland and in all of my complete OCD personality glory in the attempt to get everything that I can possibly fit into 1 day I have managed to break 2 things..while rushing to get the bathrooms cleaned I broke a glass soap dispenser and then while trying to help my son and husband with the assembly of a wardrobe I managed to fall up the stairs and broke the mirror in one of the doors and not only that..in the process I managed to damage one of the corners of the same door..uuuggghhhh.. now to put my creative juices to work and figure out a way to make this a work of art and not a brand new item that I alone have ruined..all of this because I needed to have my nose in the books learning all of the medical terminology (auf Deutsch) that I can in the time span of 1 week or less if you want to be technical...now I am just completely frustrated..want to eat about 3 pounds of chocolate but no... since I am now living the vegan lifestyle I think I will have a couple of animal product free cocktails instead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment