Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, October 28, 2013

What for a Monday...

 Good morning to you all, as you can see from the pictures below we are making progress as a fuzzy faced family and can now sit together, The fall is definantly here and arrived today like nothing less that a lion in full roar mode..it is cold, it is greay, it is windy and it is raining non stop. Tried to avoid lighting the fires this morning but finally broke down and did so. 
Went grocery shopping on Saturday and found this falled themed display, thought it was pretty interesting and wanted to share it with you. 
As far as life with a teenager..well 18 in full out rebellion status, it has not gotten any better but I woke up today after speaking with my parents and a really good friend in the US , crying my eyes out and dealing with some of the grief last night and realized that sometimes in life people have to learn lessons the hard way, being a parent and exercising tough love does not make you a bad person but maintains sanity in a bizarre way. It is always hard to stand by and watch your children make horrible decisions with their lives when all you had ever wanted was the best for them and for them to be happy and successful in this game of life but I realize now that stepping back and letting them sink or swim is sometimes the best way for them to learn what they want to be and do in their lives. So, I have made the decision to start this day anew, not full of grief, worry, regret, and yes..even angry ..but fresh, knowing that we have done all that we can in this moment of time and pray to God that all works out for the best. So, there you have it..all is not always rosey posey here in this life but what are you going to do other than keep pushing through..I hope that none of you are dealing with some of the same feelings but if you are just keep praying, because our God will never give us more than what we can bear in this life..even if we cannot see it at the time.



  I hate to let you all down, and myself as well but honestly, I do not have the strength this morning for my usual workout...maybe a break now and then is okay. I hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment