Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Well, I don't really know what to say...

Good morning to you all, after a messed up day yesterday I must say today has started out much better..but probably because I am taking some time to breath and be grateful for what God has provided instead of rushing thru this day like I did yesterday..funny how he has a way of telling us to slow down don't you think? The weather here is stormy today but I managed to take some homemade cucumbers and onions to Oma and Opa and the pups for a walk before it has started to rain..would like to say we are gong to get by without it but the sky is becomng darker by the minute. Little Marli is now all over the house, we still do not leave her alone with the dogs when we are gone but she can definantly hold her own while we are here..she has learned the paths that give her easy access to height! Well, for the mirror I broke in the door yesterday, I have begun putting my creativity to work and will post a pic when it is done..for what I have started I am actually pretty happy with. 
Today started with a good workout, am adding some speed to my run every 3rd day and must say i am loving my shoulders with the workouts that include weights..now for the flabby chicken wings to go away..then I will be estatic! Have got some bread going in the bread machine..I have started to add walnut oil and extra nuts and seeds to boost every loaf's health factor..super yummy with somew homemade marmelade!
Today was the first day in a long time where I have really missed some of the stuff I used to do back in the states..for example taking my laptop or a good book to Panera and drinking a cup of hazelnut coffee or going to Hamilton place Mall in Chattanooga and shopping at Bath &Body Works, Victoria's Secret, or New York & Co, or just sitting outside with my neighbor all grundgy after running or doing yardwork,sharing a juicy cheeseburger with a good friend, or sharing a bottle of cheap, sweet wine while sitting on the back porch with girlfriends..I don't know why all of these images came rushing into my mind's eye this morning..maybe because those were the things I took shelter and peace in when the world got crazy like it is shaping up to in this timeframe..maybe I am coming to the point where I just want to be me and have fun..not worry about how I speak, or dress, or laugh (because I am too loud for this area, or so I have been told)..or how clean my house is, or how I cook or choose not to, to be able to flat out function, or it I drink tea or not, how I want to go and visit relatives without it being a stressful production. Would love to hang out with my mom and be silly, not to have to justify my thoughts, my actions, my goals in life..Don't get me wrong, I am happy here, my husband is amazing but sometimes I just miss the times when life was simple, when I was self confident in where I was in my life..if something went wrong I could handle it sometimes with help and sometimes without but at anyrate without having to use Google Übersetzer and hope that it functions correctly! Ahh, yes the rain has arrived..time to gather my books, dictionary, and my laptop and study my tail off..enough of the reminiscing and wishful thinking..back to reality I go! I wish you all a wonderful Thursday, as for me..head high, positive thoughts, prayers throughout the day, and lots of snuggles with the fuzzy critters in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment