Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Frühstück!! or in plain ol English..Breakfast is served!

Good Morning to you all, today Marli decided to help me prepare the dogs breakfast by testing it to make sure it was okay for them to eat.What a little turd we have on our hands, we were up this morning at 0430 , but it wasn't her fault..pap was snoring like a freaking bear..so what better time to get up and make homemade Plum Marmalade with redwine and cinammon..ir smelled so good, warm like a roaring fire in a ski lodge!! But as it is super hot still I am eating my trustty Cheerios with Rice milk and patting myself on the back for being healthy so early in the morning..it is now about 0600 and I must say, I am enjoying the time to myself..all of the fuzzyfaced babies are always super smoochy and sweet this time of the day, esp Max..he is like his mom..not so nice after about 5pm, it comes with the age!!
Went to the craft show yesterday, it was on a much smaller scale that what I was used to in the states at the height of the arts and crafts rage about 20 years ago but still good, bought a picture for the living room  and will head out to the one in Aurich today to see what is there..as I was in Emden yesterday I went to a grocerystore that I usually don't go to and was super happy to find different flavors of soymilk along with soy yogurt, and soy pudding..so happy to get to have a small chocolate fix every n ow and again..I am sure Matthias will be super grateful too! I need to run the washing machine and vacumn  but I guess I will be nice and wait till the house wakes up seeing as it is Sunday and all..so instead I will get a head start on my Deutsch studytime this morning..have an awesome Sunday..our God is nothing less than amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment