Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Motivational Monday!!

 Guten Morgen!! I hope that you all had a great weekend, I personally learned something..never, ever take your husband with you to a craft show, it is no fun for either of you. he will be diinterested and you will be stress and annoyed due to his disinterest. 
However, on a a happier note..at least I am hoping it will turn out well, I have my interview today with the Matthias Hochschule Rheine for a spot in their Physician Assistant program which starts in April of 2014..so prayers up and fingers crossed please. I started the day with a super sweat session, a super healthy smoothie made with soy yogurt, frozen bananas, a pear, an apple, and a splash of soy rice milk..am now waiting for the sun to rise so I can walk the pups and hit the books for a bit before I have to leave.
Posted some colorful pics this morning of the soy products that I was lucky enought to find here in this area, my 2 new cookbooks..I adore cookbooks!, and my very own workout oasis. Makes it easy to get in shape and stay motivated when all is at the end of my fingertips and I don't have to drive to a gym..this method works especially well for me and I hope all of you other fitness junkies out there have found your key to more energy also.
Okay, must start a loaf of bread so my husband has something in his lunch this week and then off with the dogs..I hpoe all of you have a wonderful Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment