Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow..kind of like Skittles but way healthier!!




Hey guys, sorry..the time completely got away from me yesterday and I have to say..it seems to be doing the same thing today..It is already almost 2pm and this is the first moment I have sat in a chair for over 3 minutes at a time today..and people think being a housewife is a life of relaxation, manicures, lunches out, and spending the afternoon shopping or watching crap television..I must say, my life resembles nothing of the sort! There is always something to do or learn and when not here at Oma and Opa's house..spent a couple of hours there this morning working in the yard so it is ready for the winter season..got to use the saw and got my hands dirty..now that was actually alot of fun and a good way to close out the morning after working out and taking the pups for a little bit longer walk this morning.
Wanted to share pics of my breakfast smoothie from this morning..fresh fruits in all sorts of colors..and also one of the flowers that is still in our flowerbed..not much longer so I thought we should capture the colors while we can. Well, we are adapting to a schedule with our newest family member slowly but surely..Max is okay with her but we are still not so sure with Melissa..we keep them separated when we are not here and moniter closely when we are, Marli has little to no fear and in true cat fashion wants to rule the house so we are always on our toes nowdays.
Next week is shaping up to be a busy one, not only do I go back to my evening classes after a 2 week break but I also have 2 interviews, 1 for the Mathias Hochschule Rheine for the PA Program and 1 at the hospital in Leer..for a real job!!..about 40 minutes from us..I must say what was always a breeze in the states is making me a little stressed here..all is so different and even though my Deutsch is pretty good these areas are new to me and that means a whole new vocabulary..but as always I function best under stress and a little good ol' Baptism by Fire never hurt anyone!! 
As for the shopping trip to Ikea about a week and a half ago..today they will be delivering what would not fit in the car..the house is almost fully furnished..super happy about this developement..I am sure Matthias is also happy that there will be no more long shopping trips to Ikea..everything else that might possibly need to be purchased will fit in the car and I can lift myself!! Wink Wink..no fear Ikea..we are far from finished ;D
Have a wonderful Tuesday..Bis Morgen...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment