Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Can I lead this life too????


 Good morning to you all..started the day out folding and ironing laundry and wishing that I could justify hiring someone to help me clean this house..the busier I get the more my daily cleaning routiene seems to get on my nerves..I need to make time to just sit and relax for a few minutes everyday..and no I do not count the 20 to 30 minutes I stare at the TV some evenings as relaxation, I call that being too worn out from the day to do anything else..at anyrate, wanted to post pics of my furry kids leading the life I wish I could!!
Actually, I do not think it is in my genes to sit still for a significant amount of time..always, always there is something to do! I do however, have super duper fantastic news..I , as you all know had my interview for acceptance into the Physician Assistant Program in the Mathias Hochschule Rheine yesterday and..insert drumrole here...I was officially accepted and start
the program in March of next year, I think actually that is what has become part of my problem..I have been here now for a little over 2 years and have lost a bit of what defined me in the states, that is careerwise..Nurse..always learning, always growing, having a purpose everyday other than vacumning the floors..
I totally do not mean to sound ungrateful that I have a wonderful husband who makes it possible for me to stay at home , I am so blessed and lucky here that I do not have to work..but I miss working, I miss being an individual with an identity here..that is other than American..for once I am finding that being so and my education and training and work experience is to actually pay off and open some very positve and exciting doors for me here..that and first and foremost that it is in God's plan for me..I am so excited about this new path and look forward to tomorrow to see if I will be able to go to work in the hospital in Leer to help prepare me for school and my future career. All will not be easy, I know due to the challanges in the language differences but I have several months to prepare to hopefully learn new vocabulary and terms for life in the medical world..ookay, it is nw almost 8am..behind on my schedule as I must do what needs to be done here and be at Oma and Opa's by 10am ..so time to run..literally..for about 30 minutes..will touch base with all of you later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment