Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Tuesday!! Man, what a great day so far!!!

Hello wonderful people! I hope that all of you are having such a good day. Woke up this morning roaring and ready to go..God is so good!! Had my first of many mornings to come on my new treadmill, ran 4 km, did a ton of crunches targeting upper and lower abs, some jumping jacks, lifted some weights..and then went to my husband's grandparents and helped them around the house for a bit. Now, a few minutes to clean up this house, do my nails, get dressed and we are off to Mathias Hochschule rheine to attend an information seminar over the Physician Assistant Program that starts in April..fingers crossed please! plus my husband took the day off of work today so that makes this day even better! ;D Okay, must go..until later today or in the morning. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment