Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Okay, okay already..today is cute cat day!!


 Guten Morgen !! I have decided after downloading these pics of Marli that today should officially be cute cat day..at least in our house it is!! Who would have thought such a small critter would take over this house?? As you can all see this cat leads a life of pure luxury and after only being here for ..let's see..10 days now.. she is a happy, content spoiled brat!! She has discovered that watching the birds out of the window is great fun and that lying in front of the wood burning stove as well as an the arm of the couch are great places to catch a beauty nap! 
Today started early and as excited as I was about getting to relax with Matthias today he, unfortunantly has to work for the better part of the day..we will be so happy when 2013 is over, it has been a super busy year for him as far as work goes..which is good in the big picture but he needs some time off and a chance to relax.However, the show must go on and I mean that literally..today in Aurich there is a
hobby and crafts show and then tomorrow there is one in Emden..so after having a pretty stressful week I am going to take some time out of both of these days and go see what's up and what new ideas I can get inspired by..have spent the morning organizing the office and doing some small household tasks..I need to get it in gear and workout..I hope all ofyou enjoy your Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment