Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello World..Ich bin endlich da!!


 Hello to you all..thought about posting cool pics of a treadmill and super healthy food but decided to take the cute animal pictures route this morning. Let me introduce Miss Marli..our new family member who..by the way gets car sick.  :C
We were finally able to bring her home yesterday I must say she is a funny little thing, besides having a healthy dose of respect for the dogs she has no fear and is into just about everything. And as you can see in the bottom pic she is quite the little ham. Hopefully over time it will all work out with the pups, for now they have to be outside when she is exploring downstairs and her new home has been set up in the office which is super girlypink so it is definantly okay for a little princess.

My schedule has been thrown off a little this morning so my super productive time will have to come this afternoon..hate it when that happens, as I am a creature of habit at home. But as we say at work..flexibility is a have to have personality trait!!So..today I am not only a new cat mommy but also a piece of spagetti or better yet a rubber band as I always seem to bounce back no matter what!!

Okay, I must do some online work for the Mathias Hochschule Rheine..I have my entrance interview on the 21st of this month..excited but a bit nervous also, hope the language barrier is not a problem..I do okay in day to day but am really going to have to give it gas for this program!! But, no fear..I love a good challange! Okay, will post pics of yummy food and the treadmill later today..enjoy all of this cuteness for a bit first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment