Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's Friday!!

Good Morning to all, the weeks seem to go by so quickly now..it is already time to set our clocks back an hour this weekend..did we not just do that like, I don't know a couple of months ago?? Well, once more a hurdle to jump before I can get ajob here, I must submit all of my school paperwork to an office so they can make sure I am qualified as a nurse before I can get a job here, but the good news is that the people I interviewd with at the hospital will definantly put me to work once that is done..but here is the kicker, I personally could not help to find this ironic..after my interview I had some time before my Deutsch class so I went to a bookstore in search of medical journals so that I can start increasing my medical vocabulary here and what did I see..a Playboy magazine with actuall nurses from here on the cover, complete with boobs hanging out, bare butts and all, not to mention that they were wearing cute little nusing hats like they sell in costume stores..my first thought was..you have to be kidding me, and my second was no wonder this job is not really looked at as a profession here. Needless to say, I was nothing less than disappointed, what a way to demoralize nurses everywhere.
At anyrate iI will not let this discourage me..head up, feet forward and jump..through however many more hurdles I have to..
Okay, time to workout and get the day started..hope to find something fun to get into this weekend so I can take some pics for you all..PS..the weight loss plan, exercise is apparently working..Opa says I am getting too thin..not so but if he can see a difference that is a move in the right direction!!
Have an awesome Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment