Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm back..home to my second place of residence here in Deutschland!!

Hi there! Well, spent most of the day driving..I really do not see how they can create even more roadwork sites on the Autobahn but by golly..they have done it. I think once all of the construction is done we will all be dead and gone. Anyway, back here in Kaiserslautern. Was great to see some of my co workers today, several of us will be taking part in a driver' safety course tomorrow and then I am off to meet with a great couple I met here last year at the Dürkheimer Wurstmarkt..we will be meeting there again this year and I am so excited to see them again. This is the world's largest wine festival, except this year I will not be drinking as I have to drive but it is sure to be an absolute blast at any rate!! Ate 100% Vegan today, will it become a trend I don't know but I thought I would try something new for the day..who knows. Maybe it will turn into a new lifestlye habit. Worse things could happen don't you think? Will take lots of pics over the next day or so to share with you all. Have an awesome evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment