Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Heute..

I am so motivated this morning..firewood is stacked, my morning workout with weights is complete, but I must say I feel a little lite headed but that is because I have only had 3 cups of coffee and no food this morning..I would be ashamed but I am sharing this feeling with all of you so that we can all learn together the importance of breakfast before doing physical work early in the morning..I have never been much of a breakfast eater if truth be told but I know, esp as a nurse how the body needs fuel to operate effectively..so my dear readers, join me in my attempt to become an early morning breakfast eater!!
But, what I really logged on to say was..I felt so good this morning that I actually ventured onto my scale and saw a number of 67.7 Kilograms! That makes me happy happy happy..less than yesterday and I ate as much as I wanted yesterday..all Vegan of course, amazing what all of that fiber can do to make a belly feel full!
Treat for this morning..Choco PB Banana Smoothie
                                    2 frozen Bananas
                                    approx 1 TS chunky Peanut Butter
                                    Chocolate Soymilk for desired consistancy
                                             blend and enjoy!!
PS....It is Friday, remember to be nothing less than Amazing!!
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment