Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Good Morning!! It's raining again????

Guten Morgen. Sleepy this morning despite already walking with the pups, but what can a girl expect when they skies stay grey and the rain just keeps on falling? Great for the nature but hard on the exercise program and good mood that I seek to have everyday. 
Today I promised weight and measurements..
Weight: 68.2 kilograms
Upper arms: 28 cm
Waist: 78.5 cm
Buttocks: 100.5 cm
Thighs: 57 cm
Not what I was hoping for but not so much of a shock with the crazy summer I have had with so much traveling and the inability to maintain any sort of a routiene..so goals for the rest of September..
Weight 67 kilograms
Waist 77.5 cm
and..sign up for a half marathon..will start the search today for one for early Spring..and then for a real marathon to participate in the summer. Running is not so my thing so this is a goal with real meaning for me, getting outside of my box and pushing some limits.
So, my sewing class yesterday evening was a complete success..made a super cute pillow for the living room and then had enough material left over to sew several small sacks to make lavender pillows for drawers and wardrobes..guess what everyone will be getting for Christmas this year?? No storebought gifts from this housewife!! Standback while my inner creative monster is released!! As crazy as it sounds it is cold in our house..I think that I will build a fire this morning..from 28 Grad to 14 Grad within a week..got to love it..or hate it..at anyrate I can not do anything about it so I must adapt..adapt and adapt again!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment