Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Woke up feeling blessed!

Good morning to you all. Woke up feeling blessed this morning. As I am a creature of habit I pretty much stick to the same morning routien when I can..of course this routiene varies from place to place..when I am at home after a cup of coffee I take my sweet baby dogs for a walk and then get on the computer to check emails, facebook, twitter, blog status, etc..but when I am in a hotel and I do not have my pups to care for I do my computer stuff first and this mornng I was on facebook and saw that one of my young, super motivated coworkers had posted a quick prayer to God thanking him for the day..what an amazing testiment and what an inspiration. I am more of a pray throughout the day, in the middle of the night, standing at the kitchen sink, while driving person but starting the day with a prayer that is written out for the world to see was for me this morning a much needed experience. Funny how things work out that way.
As a result I would like to thank God for some of the things he has blessed me with..I am sure the list can go on and on depending on the day, the season, the place but for today I want to thank you God for..my life, for what it is and the lessons I have learned..(through the doors you have opened and closed), my family, my strength that you have seen fit to provide me with (both mentally and physically), the people who have become my teachers, friends, and supporters in this journey, this wonderful world and the ability to explore it, and lat but certainly not least for the ability to praise you everyday. Amen
I hope all of you have an absolutely amazing day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment