Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What a fun weekend it was!!


 Good morning to you all..I know it has been a few days since I have been in touch but it was a super busy weekend and then I came back to jump right back into my course and my fulltime job as Hausfrau..and as any of you know that it no small feat within itself!! Friday found us at the Hockenheimering for a drivers course which included simulated icy streets and a varity of other challenging situations..we got to watch the really crazy people on the motoercycle course going over 200 km an hour. It is not everyday that you get paid to have so much fun!
The pictures under are fom the Bad Dürkheimer Wurstmarkt which as I have mentioned about 20 times before is actually the world's largest wine
festival. However, as I was driving and knew that I would have a long weekend of work before me I did not drink a drop and had a fabulous time with Katja and Buddy. I plan on making this a yearly event as as I am sure you can all see why with the pics of the nightview of the festival grounds.
I continue to say on my Vegan eating plan..so far I have even managed to loose a couple of pounds..67.7 kg this morning!!

 The weather here has been a little less than friendly as summer is definantly finished and the fall has come in with rain and grey skies but that is okay,the plants need the water and the bugs have been insane so let it wash them away to someplace else..I personally enjoy having my sliding glass doors and most windows open and cannot do it with bugs..but today we have fresh air flowing, even with the wet puppy footprints! I came home from Texas to a backyard full of uncut wood so even despite the rain I got out there this morning and stacked some of it the the guys have managed to cut between work and school, not to mention busy social schedules..my husband assures me that we will be taking a day or so this winter to go into the woods and cut even more for the following few years..apparently it takes 2 years to dry before we can use it once it is cut and stacked..we heat our house exclusively with wood burning stoves, no gas here!
My youngest son has decided that Deutschland is not such a bad place to be, he even apologized for the horrible
atmosphere he created over the past couple of weeks..hormones are such a wonderful thing are they not? ;D At any rate home is a much more pleasant place to be right now. My oldest seems to be doing what he needs to do in college, so things are falling into order..now for my husband to make it through the rest of a very stressful 2013 at work..we are putting our travel shoes back on in 2014 as a family and having a little bit of fun and seeing some new places..even if it kills me!! Okay..today, shopping for healthy food, homework, and sewing class tonight where we are making a pillow!! Measurements and weight tomorrow and physical fitness goals for the rest
of this year..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment