Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A very quiet Sunday...

Good afternoon to you all. I would love to say I have been on many new adventures but it is not so..just staying extremely busy as eine deutsche Hausfrau..lots of cleaning, laundry, homework, working in the yard to try and repair the mess of have a large stack of wood and the subsequent cutting of that stack resulted in. We actually went out last night to a birthday party for one of my husbad's coworkers, as always we were gone until very early this morning..um..about 5am. But not because we were having such a fabulous time but because we had to wait for over an hour for a taxi and then we had to make a tour of no fewer than 4 small towns to make sure everyone got home safely. Sometimes being the only sober one is not so much fun. I decided this morning in the middle all this that from now on I an driving, I do not ever drink enough for it to matter as I am not a big fan of beer and I drink liquor almost never. Being the DD will not be so bad, as long as I can make it into my own bed at a decent hour. I think I need to invest in a treadmill, the weather here is already cool and windy, call me a total wimp but I hate running in weather like this, my nose runs, my eyes water..yuck. I prefer to sweat in comfort or heat. However, the yoga continues along with the weights, I feel really good, I am sure it is the combination of Vegan eating and a sharp increase in my actvity level, not to mention singing along almost daily to Chris Tomlin. Faith and blessings are a wonderful thing!! Thank you God for all I have because of you! 
The pups are taking the day to get their beauty sleep, my husband also. I personally am enjoying the quiet to make some pillows for the chairs that are now in the kitchen..see previous post for pic of the patio furniture I moved indoors..a cozy coffee area!!
Anyway, will continue my creative streak, do some yoga and I think jog indoors today with the help of my Wii..now that is a great toy to own in the search for a healthy way of life!! Dance party all the way,,but only when I am alone so no one else is submitted to my lack of coordination!! ;D
Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment