Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sunday Mornings..love them.

Guten Morgen! Ich hoffe ihr habt gut geschlafen. Leider bin ich noch müde..but the day must begin and we have Pineapple Marmalade to make this morning, the yummy, tropical smelling mix has spent the night as per the recipe in the fridge and is now begging to be cooked. Once this process is completed I have bunches of pics to post for you all but I want the finished product to be included..so..no pics this morning but this afternoon. Took a break from my workout routiene yesterday, I fit in a workout everyday and with being sore I decided to give my body a rest but I think I should have got back in that saddle and done it again as I am even more sore this morning..despite my wellness bath yesterday evening. It's okay, you don't have to tell me I was just lazy, I have already told myself ;D. At anyrate, made a creamy, dreamy banana, Peanut butter, and soy milk smoothie for myself last night and I was so suprised when my husband said he wanted one also..and then proclaimed it to be delicious..priceless but I guess stranger things have happened! Okay, the creativity through cooking and sewing continues today..Bis Später..

Thank you God for all you have given us in this life and keep our loved ones safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment