Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

My goodness..It's already Tuesday!!


 Good morning..I must say the time just disappears nowdays. My mom always said that would happen the older I got..have included some fun pics for you all to enjoy today. A yummy fruit salad with yes..indeed..those are fresh figs..so delicious ! Under the luciousness you will find the fine art of stacking firewood, I have learned it is a little like putting a puzzle together. Would like to say it would last for a long time but seeing as we have already used some this fall and it is not even the 20th of September yet..well, I think we will use quite a bit. However, happy to have it there.
The top pic is of course my sweet baby dogs..Max and Melissa..they are always together, kind of like peanut butter and jelly. They are the reason I have to vacumn my house sometimes twice a day but they are oh so worth it! The joy they bring to us has no words. Lastly, my new kitchen accessories..actually the table and chairs were outside on the back patiio but as it rains almost everyday now I am not spending so much time enjoying a cup of coffee outside as earlier in the summer...so I decided to bring them indoors and create my own little coffee area. My poor husband gets a shock about once a month when I rearrange something in the house. But what can I say, I like to keep it fresh. Since I have been home from my crazy summer I have been kind of nesting..lots of new accessories for the house..lists of what we need to purchase to make all complete since we have been here almost a year.
I started with my training for the marathon coming up in June yesterday, decided to throw some Yoga into the mix..I have to admit..I am a bit sore this morning..but totally in a good way. Looking forward to my workout today also but it will have to wait as Matthias is asleep after working night shift again and all of my workout equipment is in our room..that forces me to do homework this morning and train later, not my favorite arrangement but it's okay..flexibilty always!!
This evening we are having oven roasted veggies for me and I am adding some meat in for the guys..in a separate pan of course ;D Will take some pics of the healthiness and post tomorrow..have a day as awesome as each of you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment