Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Time to fly....and oh, what pretty toes you have!

 Good morning to all! Bags are packed, well almost except for what needs to go into my carry on. Wanted to share just some flat out fun pictures with all of you..for example the yummy Margaritas in a can I talked about the other day..they also have a strawberry flavored on the I will have to try when I come back early next summer! Next is one of the old time standard fun places to eat in Sherman, Texas..City Limits..looks not so fabulous on the outside but man o man is the food yummo..see pic below for Veggie Nachos.
And below that are the results of our pedicures..pretty toes! I just had to go a little over the top for a couple of flowers to match my dress  and hat that I will be wearing home today.
Needlass to say I am a bit sad to be leaving but also very excited to return home..this summer has been a crazy ride to 3 different countries and not a whole lot of time at home. All trips have been successful in what I had hoped to accomplish and I was super happy to be here to get Trevor set up and off to college, not to mention to visit with my parents and Oma..but I bet they are also a bit relieved to see me go as they are super busy also and having someone extra in your house is always a wee bit stressful..no matter how much you love that person. Anyway..hope that you all have an awesome day..will touch base again most likely on Sunday once I have settled back in to life in Deutschland!




No comments:

Post a Comment