Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Over 800 views!! Awesome..and pics from home!!

 Hello to all! So excited to log on today and see that we have had over 800 views to Fluffyseeksfirm!! What more could I ask for an inspiration to have?
I am including images of fuzzy faces and of some our gorgeous flowers due to the fact that I fly out for Texas very early in the morning..and have to leave our house even earlier due to the location of the airport..only about 3.5 hours drive time:C. Tennis shoes, pedometer and old workout clothes are packed..had 3805 steps this morning before my pedometer landed in the suitcase..Will blog again once I land or if I can find a Starbucks in the airport will see you all sooner! Enjoy your day..and remember..stay hydrated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment