Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Images from Amsterdam, Oma's, and Main Street USA..other good stuff too!!

Good morning to all!! As promised pics from travels so far..above is in the Amsterdam Airport waiting to depart for Dallas, airport was great but the flight had about a billion small, screaming children on board so it was a pretty long 10 hour long flight..however, service was good and food was tasty. Oh, and earphones for seat back entertainment system were provided..free of charge!! I can definantly recommend KLM airlines. Next is photo from Oma's room ..most specifically for the gorgeous crochet item that was sent from my husband's Oma in Deutschland to my Oma in Texas..handmade of course!! The 2 pics below are of a typical old style hamburger drive in decorated still in 1950s style..have to love it, just seeing this makes me happy!
The house below is also fun..comes complete with American flag flying..do not know who lives here but thought it depicted the area well!
Steps related to exercise yesterday were 9805, wore a dress for the rest of the day so could not track the remainer of my steps but feel that I did indeed reach my goal..about to head out again this morning..have lots of energy so we will see what the day brings..plan on having a waistband today so can track my activities for the entire day. seeing already an increase in my bicep muscle definition with the daily pushups also!!
Best news so far though is that yesterday I went with my oldest son to enroll in college classes..so proud and happy!! Textbook shopping is tomorrow!! Stay hydrated, give someone a hug today and stay positive!! Bis morgen;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment