Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Starting college dinner!! Texas style...





 Hello to you all! Today was a great day, spent the majority of the afternoon with Trev and then for dinner my parents made him a totally yummy steak dinner. After all of that they got a tour of the new apt.(see pics below!!) Good stuff. Am so excited and proud for him on this new journey and page in his life..those who know us know that things have not always been so positve but with lots of prayer and faith great things do happen!!
Started the day with a brisk walk that was 6,598 steps or5.93 kilometers. and 20 push ups. I took a day for myself yesterday and went to the local pool..it was a much needed break from the past few months of non stop going. Tomorrow is T's first day of classes, will see him off and then visit my Oma, to round the afternoon off my mom and I are going to get pedicures..sometimes it's the small things like this that make me wish I lived a little closer than 6000 miles away..I miss being home but this makes me appreciate family and the way of life in small town Texas quite a bit. But one thing is for sure..just as we cannot leave our home in Deutschland you can bet your britches I will be home no less than once a year from now on!! Okay, time to wind down my evening..sleep well to all..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment