Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, August 19, 2013

And the fun continues....but I am worn out!!


 Hello to all! More fun pics..the one on top is me with my 2 favorite women in the world..my mom and my Oma. We had a family gathering over the weekend, it was good to see my relatives that I had not seen in over 2 years. I have put myself kind of on the back burner trying to get my son organized, I knew from the get go this trip was going to be busy but I must say, I am just tired at this point. I am, however going to take the time and go running this morning.
The pic of me in the big truck was on one of our furniture moving, finding adventures..I had previously
driven a SUV when I was living in the states but I must say..this was a bit difficult to drive. But it got the job done and I will most likely be driving it again over the weekend when we are trying to complete the apt..if nothing else my wallet is loosing weight..but it is all for a good reason..tools for success!!
The cute Uncle Sam was found on a front porch on one of my walks last week..I thought he was pretty darned cute!!
I am going to start a food diary today, I am finding that with being so busy over the last several weeks..well going on 3 months now, I am tending to 
do a lot of mindless eating and with the increased stress my body is holding onto the weight like never before..of course my increasing age has nothing to do with itI am sure!!
Will touch base this evening..need to stay on track with all of you to stay on track with my goals!!
Have a great day..Bis später!

No comments:

Post a Comment