Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Almost home...2 more day till take off!!

Hello to all of you..sorry it has been a couple of days. Trying to wrap up my last couple of days here in Texas and at the same time plan out FY14 in my Army life..trying to get everyone seen and deal with the guilt that is sometimes almost overwelming for having a new life in Germany while the rest of my family is here. Was in Dallas last night to visit my dad, will have a busy day today fitting more visits in with other family members, got to Skype with my wonderful husband this morning as I am sitting in Panera Bread drinking Hazelnut coffee and taking advantage of their free WiFi service,needless to say with all of the craziness here and the schedule that is taking shape he is without a doubt my rock at this point..our Skype sessions help me to regain a sense of balance and grounding. Have not taken the time to adhere to my workout plan for the past couple of days and in all reality probably will not for the next couple of days..at this point I am exhausted from lack of sleep and a bit stressed with winding everything up. I must say though..night before last my mom and I looked at each other and just knew that we needed Margaritas for a pre dinner cocktail..I must say for canned buggers they were pretty darned tasty..Thanks mom!! Cannot wait to wear my travel outfit..100% Audrey Hepburn style..will definantly post some pics!! Pedicure was postponed from Monday till in the morning..looking forward to the time with my mom. Okay, until tomorrow..have a great hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment